Instructions- How to Register a Team ASA
Instructions- How to Register a League ASA
ENTITLES TEAMS TO:
1. Official ASA Guide and Rule Book
2. Official ASA Score Book
3. Subscription to Balls & Strikes Softball(the official publication of the ASA, to the team manager)
4. Assistance from the MDASA tournament coordinator
5. Opportunity to purchase team accident and liability insurance
6. Official ASA team identification card
7. Opportunity for registered teams to enter metro tournament play (regardless of won-lost record)
8. Metro, Regional and National tournaments for boys and girls(10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under, 16 & under, and 18 & under in both fast pitch and slow pitch)
9. Opportunity to purchase discount tickets for amusement parks AND MUCH, MUCH MORE !!! DON’T DELAY……………….REGISTER TODAY
To individual register your team members or to proceed to a coaches training program or background check, please go to www.registerASA.com. See the attached instructions on this page for a walk-through instruction guide.
Mandatory for 2012, all MDASA Tournament Teams must register their teams by using the Individual Registration process. Click on the link below and follow the instructions for registering your athletes.